We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time VanHoose Hemp Co decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to VanHoose Hemp Co, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of vanhoosehempco.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
2. Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
3. How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
4. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
5. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
If you have any questions about this Policy, the Website, or our privacy practices, please contact us at:
1. Information We May Collect
Personal Information: If you fill forms or portals on the Website, you may be asked to provide us with certain kinds of “Personal Information”, including but not limited to your name, address, phone number, and email address. Please do not submit any categories of information that we do not request, and do not submit any kinds of confidential, proprietary, or sensitive information, such as Social Security numbers, medical information, or passwords or other means to access any email or other accounts.
Children’s Information: The Website, as well as our goods and services, are not intended for or directed to anyone under 18 years of age. We therefore do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, do not use the Website and do not provide us with any personal information.
2. Data Collection
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
3. Do Not Track Signals
Certain web browsers allow Users to provide “do not track” signals to websites. The Site does respond to “do not track” signals.
4. Data Security, Retention, and Storage
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect personal information from unauthorized acquisition, destruction, misuse, or loss. We retain your personally identifiable information and other information for a reasonable amount of time as permitted by law.
5. Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share Users’ information in the following contexts:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of VanHoose Hemp Co.
6. Non-Marketing Purposes
VanHoose Hemp Co greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in VanHoose Hemp Co products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
7. Third-Party Websites
8. Notice to European Union Users
VanHoose Hemp Co's operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
9. Right to Opt Out
You have the right to opt out of receiving future marketing, promotional, or emails from us by following the instructions set forth in any such emails. Even if you opt out of such communications, we may nevertheless transmit non-promotional communications to you, such as communications concerning ongoing representations or business relationships. We may not accommodate a request to change information if it believes that the requested change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
10. Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to revise the Policy. The Effective Date of this Policy is set forth at the top of this webpage, and this Policy supersedes any and all prior versions. If we materially change the way we collect, use, or disclose Users’ information, we will notify Users prior to said change by email and/or by inserting a prominent notice on the Websites.